Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:26:19 -0500
Yes, but they should offer a discount.  Personally, since the music channels
are the same, unless you want Howard Stern, or Martha Stewart, or the NFL, I'd
opt for XM.

Look at how each bird communicates with your radio receiver.  I think Sirius
is a bit more susceptible to some dropouts because of its eliptical orbit.
And, remember, pretty much all the music channels are the same now; as they
just merged.

With XM, which is what I have, it is $12.95/month for the first account, and I
think $6.95 for a second receiver.  However, I could be a bit off on these, as
I took a multi-year package and you get a discount for doing so.