From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:10:07 -0500
    Eric:

A fellow lister sent me the manual for the TW1, so, if you e-mail me
privately, I can send that to you.

It's in a very readable text format.

I don't have a manual for the TW2, though.

That may be because the two units, and how to use them, are basically pretty
much identical, except for the bands and frequencies covered.

If you or anyone else comes up with a TW2 manual, please e-mail it to me
privately at the above-noted address.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ