From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:16:59 -0700
as long as the metal pool sides are not connected to an electrical house
ground, you should be alright.
If they are, then you may cause a ground loop wich would be counter
productive.
At any rate, try it and see.
those big trampoline frames work well as partial ground systems too, as long
as you don't transmit with too much power while the kids are jumping lol.
On another note about antenna radials/ground systems, don't they work better
or, perhaps more efficiently when positioned directly under the bass of the
radiator, and in a concentric patern radiating out from a central point
beneath the bass of the antenna?
or does it matter at all?
73
Colin,  V A6BKX