From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:02:07 -0500
You're right about that, tom.  It would be nice if the synthesizer could
read them to us, but that won't ever happen because it isn't a real
synthesizer.  There isn't enough computing power in that radio to make it
happen.  I'm not complaining, though.  We're lucky it works as well as it
does.

Steve