From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:11:50 -0500
Look at people these days, no one's ever home, they're always out doing
things. Many is the day I'm the only one home just about on my whole street
for upwards of 12 hours at a time.Energy and all that food crap everyone
tries to pawn off on us is just that, crap. People just have too much to do
these days in some areas, and with all the gimme's in other areas, they want
everything given to them beyond that. Things as a whole are very bad now,
more so than anyone realizes I think. You have people working 2 and 3 jobs,
everyone's looking out for themselves and no one else generally,. Some are
willing to work for what they want and make things work, the rest want
everything given to them, don't work all that hard if at all, it's very
scary, and people think the election will change things, I have news for
you, politicians are the worst of the bunch when it comes to looking out for
themselves and not caring in the least about anyone else.