From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:30:02 -0500
I have an LDG AT-1000 auto antenna tuner and it tunes all frequencies well
except one and this one is 3.865. I am wondering if this frequency is stored
in the memory and was put there before I put up this antenna.  I had a
double bazooka for 75 meters up for years but I took it down about three
months ago and replaced it with the dipole that I am now using.  Does anyone
know how to clear the old memory that might still be there?  I have retuned
all of the other frequencies without any problems.  Any suggestions will be
appreciated.  This AT1000 is not the pro model.  The tuner tunes on this
frequency but will only bring the standing wave down to 1.6 and this has me
baffeled.

Best Wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
SOW TO THE WIND