Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:28:01 -0400
Hi Megan,

Earlier today a number of the guys tried to get a first date, er, QSO with
you, but I beat them all to the punch.   Had my 77 year old mother going
through  some QSL's today and lo and behold, there was one from you.  We
worked on 80 meter cw  during the PA QSO party.  Saturday night local time,
UTC Sunday Oct 12 0329 utc.   You gave me contact number 1.  Not sure I
worked too many stations in UNI, so you may have been a mult for me.

Hope you enjoyed the contest.  I finished with 615 QSO's and had a great
time.   My QSL will be in the mail tomorrow.  Look for you  again on the
air.

73, Steve KW3A