From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 15:05:16 -0400
It's not that I hate it, I just much prefer other methods to the point where
I hardly ever use braille anymore. After 12 years of school lugging many
volumes of braille books around, hardly ever having anything to do with the
computer or audio books when they'd have made everyone's job a ton easier,
it's time I make up the difference some and I really haven't found where I
need anything else for the most part since I got out of high school. My
college classes are online, no point to braille there I just save all the
class notes. My pack mate does good keeping notes for the club I'm president
of with my laptop as a backup to that. I just don't see where I need it
anymore, I like this way a lot better.