From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:42:32 -0400
Hi, again, folks.

Well, I just got my TW1, and tried it with the wallwart, and it sounds just
great.

Won't be able to connect it to the rig in the home shack, though, till the
week-end.

I do have a question, however.

When connecting the stock power cord that comes with the unit to a DC power
source, is the positive wire the one that goes to the tip of the plug?  I
can assume this, but don't want to make a costly mistake.

I want to do Anderson Power Poles for the bare wire ends.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ