From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:49:20 -0400
I Have For Sale,
RadioShack, dx392, AKA Sangean ATS818CS,
FM, LW, MW, SW CW-SSB Capable General Coverage Portable Receiver and Cassette Recorder Player,
Has Box, Packing, Manual, And 6VDC Wall Wart Adapter.
Radio and recorder run off four D Cells or the ac adapter, plus an additional 3 AA cells, if you want to run the clock and keep the 45 memories installed.
(9 mems each on FM, MW, and LW, 18 memories on SW.
The unit's in very good condition, I'll sell for $125Shipped, Cont USA.
I might consider a swap for something, but really need for most or all of it to be a paypal or USPS Money Order Deal.
Reply off list at my paypal and email address,
and or call my AT&T Cell,
706-599-5413,
{If No Answer, Please Leave Word And I'll Call You Back.}
I have qth.com, eham.net, ebay.com, blind-hams.org, ForSaleSwap list and personal references.
Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu in Toccoa GA, *Will be making a trip to SC, NC, VA, MD, and WV, from Aug29, through Sept 8, and might be able to meet you somewhere in those states.