From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:41:14 -0400
We have a 2 year old panasonic here in the family room, only a 27 inch, but
it, and most panasonics I know of, have the button on the front. I wouldn't
get one like we have, that thing causes a ton of noise on 6 meters to 15
meters and on some frequencies on 20, namely the PSK31 frequency, but that
might get you a start in the right direction. I know my brother's samsung
I'd be lost with the thing. I like the TV a lot, but I'd get nowhere with it
because it's all menu. I think I'll stick with my 14 year old panasonic in
the bedroom which is actually my everything room, until it dies and if it
hasn't yet with all it's been through, it probably never will.