Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:46:59 +1100
I was going to reply to the original thread, but, I went and deleted the
last message I saw.
unless you're confident with rooting around in the registry, I'd steer
well clear of it and see if freedom scientific have any clues as to how
you could rectify the issue.
failing that, you might want to get hold of a tool like crap cleaner or
similar and use it to clean out the registry. do backup your registry
before you do this or else you might end up with headaches from your
backside to breakfast time. if you have a computer tech type you can
rely on, get them to see if they can go through it and clean the thing out.
the problem with alot of applications is they install everything they
think you need, and most of the things you have no earthly use for, and
when it comes to taking them off, they leave half their crap behind,
thus leaving you with a cluttered and somewhat broken system.

--
Shaun,
vk2fese,

"Cry 'havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war"

web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude