Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:03:37 -0500
Hi, again, everyone.

Well, yesterday, I did the NAQP CW contest, and found 40 meters to be quite
long at my location at 0000 Z, or 7 p.m. eastern.

I could hear and work stations in the south and southwest, but not much from
the east coast.  It also was a bit too early for the far west coast.

So, tonight's net might be challenging.

Wonder if anyone else has had similar experiences with 40 recently at that
time of the evening, so we know what to expect.

As for the NAQP CW contest itself, mine was a modest effort this year.  Made
205 contacts, on 20, 40, and 80.  10 and 15 meters were totally shut down at
this location, so I was limited to those three bands.

I havent' checked my log yet for my total score, but will do so when I get
some time here, and I will definitely send it in to be counted.

Take care, and will see everyone who can make it on tonight's net.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ