Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:55:15 -0800
Hi Listers,
After I got my Technician license I was planning a trip to Northern California.

I may have been going toT S I for an Optacon teacher training class.

I had purchased a Kenwood 2400 HT to take on the trip.

Wouldn't you know it the Kenwood failed just before I went on the trip and I had to send it back to California for repairs.

After arriving in Northern California rigless and not too please I discovered that there was aham radio store in Birlingame and that you could take a Southern Pacific train from Palo Alto to there.

So on a free Saturday I went to that radio store which incidentally was opposite and within walking distance of the Burlingame commuter train station and purchased a Tempo S1 one of the little rigs with the thumb wheels and the built in battery pack.

That made the trip a success.

When I returned home to Philadelphia I sold that Kenwood 2400 as soon as it came back from being repaired.

73's,

Eric
KU3I