Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:23:00 -0400
Sadly, Kenwood hasn't had much of a display at the big ham fests either,
Boxboro MA they never showed up, and I didn't check all of near fest in NH a
couple weeks ago but didn't notice them there either. Though I only looked
around 3/4 of it, spent my cash on the TS-830 and a better UHF repeater than
I had, assuming I can fix it, and left. I sure love that TS-830, I hope I
use it more than I have my 570 the last year though. Point being, I'm
wondering if Kenwood will stick around the amateur market much longer, the
new HT to replace the TH-D7AG hasn't come out yet that I know of, I hear
MC-60A's are harder to get now than when I got mine, it's like they're
discontinuing more than coming out with and it's a shame. Luckily my TS-2000
will last me a long time and the 570 is a good backup and the 830 is my
weekend radio and can be a backup to the 570 if it comes to it.