Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:21:48 -0700
7bit
From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
The stream is well built.  Don't know about the nls players, but based
on past experience with their machines, they really don't amount to much
especially when it comes to construction.  I never had an nls player
that really lasted all that long and most were ready for the junk heap
before very long.

Don   w6smb