ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:03:56 -0600
Phil and All,

I can relate to what you are talking about.  I went through some emotional
trauma that took me downhill to the point that I felt I wanted nothing to do
with God, and didn't want to trust Him for deliverance from sinful quick
fixes, and thus there was no hope for me.  I'm still not over it completely,
but it seems The Lord revealed to me that the only reason I react this way
is because I'm hurting, and not because I am rebelling against Him.  Please
pray with me that Jesus will heal me of this negativity completely, along
with any fears I have about not making it to Heaven!

Thanks,

Sharon