From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:36:30 EDT

Hi Members,

I just wanted to remind you about our meeting on
Saturday, Oct. 25th at  1:00 pm at the
First Baptist Church of Sequim on 1323 Sequim-Dungeness  Way
in Sequim.

Our special guest is Samaya Jones who is a Personal Chef and Nutrition
Consultant. We will have a question and answer forum with myself and Samaya. I
have a lot of good things to pass along and of course we will have some great
goodies.

Please bring your friends and family and enjoy the day learning more about
the gluten free diet and Celiac Disease.

If you have children will you please complete the survey noted below so  that
we can accommodate all ages at our Gluten Intolerance Group National  Meeting
which will be in Seattle at the Airport Marriott on June 5th and 6th,  2009.
Please mark your calendars-and plan on attending as it will be an  outstanding
occasion for great GF food, education and socializing.

We want to make the GIG Annual Education conference in Seattle (June 5  & 6,
2009) meet your needs.

If you have children, please take a minute to take this 5-question survey.
Your response will help us determine if we offer a program specifically for
kids  or teens. To access the survey paste this code into your internet browser.
_https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=c7F0qKIoy3RlxaRxvXykbg_3d_3d_
(https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=c7F0qKIoy3RlxaRxvXykbg_3d_3d)

The survey will close on November 15, 2008 at 4:00pm PST.

Thank you for your time.
Cynthia Kupper, RD, Executive  Director
Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
31214 - 124 Ave SE,  Auburn WA 98092
P: 253-833-6655, ext. 104; F: 253-833-6675
_www.GLUTEN.net_ (http://www.GLUTEN.net) ;  _www.GFCO.org_
(http://www.GFCO.org) ;  _www.GlutenFreeRestaurants.org_ (http://www.GlutenFreeRestaurants.org)

If you need a ride from Bremerton, Carol McLaren still has room (360
792-9527) and call me if you need a ride from this area.

See you on Saturday.

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula