ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:46:20 -0400
Will do. Maybe over the weekend, I can borow my husband's eyes to get
an idea of the layout of the program.

I'll let you know if I find out anything useful.

As for reading the Bible itself, i often use just a plain text or
htmml copy myself but it is nice to be able to do searches or compare
versions, which a Bible program lets you do.

In His Loving Grip!

Doris