ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
cairie_w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:47:18 +0200
Yeah, I still think I know what you mean.  It feels as if
your throat has something in it and it feels closed up some
how.  Maybe you should go for tests to see if you have a low
tolerance for wheat products.  I have a low tolerance and it
has been a lot better since I've had les wheat products in
my diet.

Cairie