From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 06:12:48 -0000
you can put much of that down to currency fluctuations but for the rest,  You get what you pay for and
much of that is things like GPs support as well as support for APRS and other similar data modes  You get
a handheld which is one of the most ruggedly constructed handhelds I've seen with a very large and
according to a few folks who have the radio; an easily read display.  The CW output is unfortunately not
incorporated into the 92 and accessibility aside the other major complaint I have is that you cant modify
the transmit audio it sounds basy and boxy even with the boom mike and headset I use when going walk
about.
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA
UK call sign M0WGA