From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:23:50 -0400
I would say it must work like the remote antenna switches that don't need a
control cable, probably you hook the coax up to something in the shack as
well as outside the shack and it uses the coax, somehow not interfering with
the RF signal. I don't know, but that's about the only logical thing I can
think of.