From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:29:14 -0800
Hi Batsheva,
I'm not overly familiar with US units for cholesterol but my reading is that
you have borderline high total cholesterol with a very favorable ratio.
However, cholesterol readings are usually pretty meaningless without a
breakdown of LDL into sub-classes. Your triglycerides look absolutely great,
so I would bet a lot of money that your LDL sub-fractions would also be
very, very good.

I had low bone density when I was about 50. Based on some research specific
to people with celiac disease, I started supplementing with magnesium and it
helped so much that my physician insisted that my bones could not have
improved by that much. He was sure that there was an error, they had changed
the machine, or something else was going on. I knew that I no longer felt
bone pain and decided to ignore my doc.

I'm a do-it-yourselfer with celiac disease and long standing COPD.

Also, mid-life crises should be more enjoyable and involve sports cars and
sexual encounters with younger partners. Why are you wasting yours on
medical testing? :-)

Best Wishes,
Ron