From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:40:33 -0400
For those who are interested I have found a great (and cheap!) utility to
help you effect a good paleo position during that morning ritual ( of course
it doesn't necessarily *have* to be in the morning).

I just bought one of these (around $6.00) the other day  (I just noticed it
is discontinued at this website, but any other type of similar product
should work as long as the height is similar):

http://www.housewaresandbeyond.com/p12052-Sterilite-1310-Step-Stool.html

and place it right in front of the Bowl. It's probably best to put the lid
up on the toilet and then do your business with both feet placed on the
stool and your barrel end hovering just over the rim poised for delivery.
And it is quite easy to support your entire weight on the stool. Anyhow, it
works like a charm. Also - it's very light and you can move it away easily
with the handy cutout in the centre.

Anyhow good luck to anyone in this endeavour. :-)

Marilyn