Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:20:20 -0400
Hi Marilyn;

I scroogled "fluoridation hazard" and got a bunch of hits, confirming my
memory. There doesn't seem to be any credible report of a fluoride
deficiency that would justify adding the stuff to drinking water or
toothpaste.
Tea may be a good source of bio-available fluoride for those deficient,
but how to know?

William