C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harleen Kaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:21:06 -0400
Hehe, you all are really sweet, despite being...what...twice my age? lol. I
suppose people are like wine, the older you get, the sweeter you are with a
bit of tang. I had no idea how common internet usage was when I
was...um...5? I figured since Al Gore was given credit for "inventing the
internet" it only poufed into existence then, though obviously it's been
around for decades.

Also I think I've been hitting reply, instead of reply all by mistake.

Thanks again for...well...for being there. : )
~Harleen