C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harleen Kaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:17:07 -0400
I'm really sorry if I offended anyone. I made it clear that I'm new here and
was asking a question. I'm in my 20's and most of the people I know who are
older than me don't know much about netiquette. I've only begun my CP
discussion and was just surprised about the volume of political discussion.
I humbly apologize for intruding.
~Harleen.