From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:37:36 -0400
Hi Phil,

Nothing carved in stone.  I've just found myself getting on 40 SSB  between
0130 and  maybe 0330 UTC or so.  Usually between 7.180 and 7.200 depending
on  where I can find a spot.   Gary had answered my CQ the other night and
we had a nice chat.   I was on last night for a bit, but band was very noisy
and I went to bed early.   Did work a VP2M from Monseratte, so not a total
waste of time.

I should be on  tonight and Friday at roughly same time and freq.  I'm also
on most days between 2300 and 0000 UTC, but  at that time mostly east coast
and some mid-west.

73, Steve KW3A