Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:30:27 -0400
Hey Gary,

It was great to chat with you on 40 last night.  The band was good and
armchair copy for the whole half hour.  Nice signal near Philly.

The advice you got  before is pretty much what I told you last night, and
I'm sure you will get it figured out with no problem.  For the life of me I
don't know why I just didn't talk you through it last night while we were in
QSO.  Just tired I guess.

I'm spending a lot of time on 40 in the evenings.  Maybe we  will cross
paths again.

73, Steve KW3A