From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:20:48 -0400
Hi Harvey,

I am using Trend Micro Internet Security 2007.  In my opinion, this was the
last fully accessible version.  I do have a lot of network issues: 2
computers, a number of programs which I have to allow exceptions in the
firewalls for and so on.  So I am a power user of the program.  With version
2008 and 2009, I find it impossible to click on the items under
firewall/profiles/exceptions and port settings.  As long as you pay the
yearly fee, the program still updates the virus patterns, firewall
enhancements, Spam and phishing filters and so on.

I am wondering if you have gotten so far involved that you have tried to use
such features.  If so I have some questions:
1.  What screen reader are you using?
2.  How did you compensate for such issues as I have described?

Thanks for any information.