From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:23:35 -0500
I think today was just better for Kevin and we wanted to try a 20 meter net
with a strong west coast net control  station.  Even with the QRM, he was no
problem for me to copy near Philly.     While I heard  others, the only
other one  strong enough for me to chat with was Gary in NY.

I could be on tomorrow (Sunday) if anybody  wants to give it a try.

73, Steve KW3A