Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:48:00 -0600
the subject says it all
I ordered from aesham.com and well, my banks tricks are beside the point(basically i got one of those charges that hangs on for a lot more than you spent), dont know why some places do it and some dont.  and the ones that dont, the bank has started screwing me over with starting to do that.  anyway, i got 2 antennas, a 2M and a cb antenna, both mag m ounts.  They both have the end on it with a coil that opens into what will fit on the base.  Anyway one is shorter than the other one, but the thing is, neither of them will pick up anything on cb.  the one that i think is the cb antenna, is a lot longer, but its got one coil in about the middle of the antena.  almost like the antena has one turn in it so,..i wish there were a way that aesham.com would have sent me an invoioce in email or my order confirmation or whatever but they didnt.
i thought cb had more traffic than it does..hmm