From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:59:53 -0500
Ron,

Sorry you weren't strong enough to get you into the  mix.  I probably heard
you as well as anyone, and that wasn't too good.   I think the suggestions
that you and others have made to try 40 is a good one. Not only for  larger
area coverage, but  more folks are likely to have good antennas for 40 than
80.

Both you and Howard seemed to be on the fringe for most of us.

73, Steve KW3A