From:
Ron & Denise Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:42:56 -0500
I would like to try 40 meters if people are game. I was able to hear the ncs
weak but always there. I think, as I said before, 40 meters might give us
broader coverage given the time of night we're trying for. Also, low height
vees and dipoles are going to act as nvis antennas instead of giving us the
low angle of radiation we might want given the broad area we're trying to
cover.

73

Ron