Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:14:58 -0500
Gary,

Just feel free to ask questions.  Personally, I never saw another one and
never sought out another ham with mine, except for Bob K8LR and of course, the
manual.  I had one of my kids go through the controls with me while I wrote
out the description, which became part of what Bob and I contributed to the
ICanWorkiThisThing.com site.

The rig is extremely user-friendly; almost as friendly as the TS-480.  Once
you write down what functions each menu does, it is a pleasure to operate.

The 2000 of course doesn't do all things well, but it does offer a raft of
features and has more capabilities than any other rig as far as the whole
spectrum of hamming is concerned.

I haven't put mine on digital modes yet, and I haven't had the chance to run
satellite mode.  Just plans for the future.

Steve, K8SP