From:
Bob Sikkila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2008 12:20:45 -0500
ok cw ops, how about a sked on december 29 on 14.050 at 1700 utc? also, in
order to accommodate all cw operating speeds, you speedsters please indulge
the rest of us and limit yourselves to 20 wpm and be ready and willing to go
slower if some of us can't keep up. I'll get on there and call cq B H O for
"blind ham operators" if that seems ok. naturally, any suggestions are
welcome as to time, frequency or the name for the group. I'll start it, but
I don't want to serve as a net control. I'd suggest a roundtable format as
there will probably not be many of us. we can leave a space between
transmissions for any break-ins. now, can any one think of anything I've
missed? please let us know.
Bob Sikkila K8MXC in Michigan