Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:55:20 -0600
Terry,

Would be glad to join in, as well, however more interested in the special
events station commemorating L
ouis Braille's birthday as we here in the states will be s
elling a commemorative coin in honor of his birthday to benefit one of the
consumer organizations here and kids who need to learn Braille. If you could
give me times that the station will be operating I would like to pass the
information on to state coordinators of programs to inform folks throughout
the country about the times and frequencies of the station's operationl.

Thanks much, Fred Olver, N9BSO