From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 06:49:44 -0500
Gery:

As far as I know, the notetaker still works.  As for portability, I always
ran it off of the supplied wallwart, but perhaps a more portable battery
source could be created.

Again, I want to stress that I don't have any of the software or
documentation for it, but someone resourceful might be able to come up with
it.

I hope it is useful for you in some way.  If nothing else, it's a good
external speech synthesizer.

Will look for that shipping info.

I will tell you that I will be quite busy this week with giving and grading
final exams where I teach, so probably won't ship it to you for a little
while, but will advise when that happens so you know when to look for it.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ