From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:16:02 -0700
Ed,

You bet and that will be fun.  I have decided to give away a free 8 and a
half by 11 QSL certificate to everyone with whom I make contact for a
donation of 9.95 each.  You know, sort of like the ten ten guy did many
years ago and made a million dollars.  Who said you can't make money using
ham radio, haw.

Phil.
K0NX