From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:11:10 -0800
The answer to your first question is likely no.  however, I believe
that the old RCA TV radios had antenna jacks.  if this is so, you
could possibly plug a digital converter box into it, and plug a set
of rabbit ears into the converter box.  There was a radio sold by
Radio Shack that looks alot like a Super Radio.  it has both VHF and
UHF TV audio. It also has a standard cable connector on the
back.  You could try hooking a convertor box to it, and an antenna to
the convertor box, or if you have cable for TV access, try hooking it
up to the cable.  otherwise, your TV radio will only work as a white
noise generator on the TV bands after 02/17/09.

Andy