From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 16:20:49 -0500
Hi.

The only problem is that the T7H is no longer in production, but it is a
good radio--I have two of them.  I think people have different expectations
on accessibility.  For me, as long as I can load all of the repeaters into
memories with offsets and PL tones, and as long as I can address a specific
memory on demand, that is good enough.  The Icom ICT7H has 60
memories--since there aren't 60 active repeaters in Rochester, I took every
active pair and loaded it into a memory and just address the appropriate
memory for the repeater that I want.  That arrangement has served me very
well for about three years now.

If I can program it independently with software, that is good enough for me.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 01:14 PM 12/6/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>Nuntheless, it is accessible, either with or without.
>
>Fred

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]