From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:21:31 -0500
Howard,

I always wear headphones, even on ssb.   By adjusting the radio level and
the JAWS audio level to get the right balance, it's no problem keeping
things straight.    Also limiting  what keys speak helps to keep the
confusion down.  At one time, I ran radio audio into both ears, and JAWS
into only one ear.  Maybe I'll see you tonight.

73, Steve KW3A