From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:55:20 -0700
I have since learned, after mentioning the sub submenu, that was not a typo,
how to do a hard reset, putting everything back to where it was factory set
originally, and then counting menu headings over to where you can turn up
the volume on the voice synthesizer, beep tones for ham band edges, and beep
tones the keys make.  Not much help but as many times as I had to do a hard
reset on my 2/450 dual bander trying to learn the menus, this comes in
handy.

Furthermore, I have learned how to use the RIT for tuning signals from side
to side in order to get a better pitch and how to turn this function to the
matching signal, that is, how to switch it back to synchronization before
switching the RIT to off.  A handy little feature unless you like
transmitting a few hundred hertz off your receiver frequency and having
people answer you that you can't copy.

Phil.
K0NX