From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:05:50 -0500
Hi, folks.

Well, I finally bit the bullet, and ordered a Victor Stream. ... Should be
here hopefully sometime in the coming week.

I have a question that I thought someone on list might be able to help with.

How best might I use the Stream in the car or RV while traveling?  The XYL
and I like to listen to books while on the road, and I'm trying to figure
out how I might use the Stream for this purpose.

I suppose I could use an external speaker of some kind, but that may or may
not be the most practical way to go.  Someone did tell me about the
possibility of getting a unit like you might use for an Ipod in a car where
a weak FM signal is transmitted, which you find on your car's radio and
listen to it that way.

Anyone ever used such a thing?

Any idea on cost and availability?

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ