From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:37:45 -0500
Hi again, all.

Well, Ihave another question for the list.

My XYL just ordered and downloaded an audio book for me.  It's called :The
Unthinkable:  Who Survives When Disasters Strike, and why?".

The book was advertised in this month's edition of World Radio magazine, so
it is certainly ham radio-related.

My problem is this.

We can access the audio book via "audible manager", but I have no way to
access controls like play, stop, fast forward, rewind, etc..

What would be the best way for me to save the two files for the book, so
that I could do these things, or is someone familiar enough with audible
manager to access these controls?

I have thought of trying to put the book in Daisy format, but don't think I
have the software to do that here.

Could winamp be used for something like this?

I have Jaws 9.0 and Windows XP here.

Just for the record, the book costs $18.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ