From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:13:15 -0500
Folks:

Could someone refresh my feeble memory as to how to reply to an individual
who posts something to the list, rather than to the entire list?

Although I truly appreciate all of the great information I've gotten about
my web page questions, I am starting to feel bad about taking up all of the
band width on the list by replying to  posts collectively.

If someone can give me the command for doing individual replies, I'll try to
keep it in my head here, and use it more often.

Thanks as always for your patience and understanding.

73 from tom Behler:  KB8TYJ