From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:55:33 -0600
Speaking of the 706 does anybody have a doc or txt manual.  I happened to
fall into one that I am supposed to pick up this weekend and know nothing
about the radio besides it does HF, 2 meters and 440.  I'm planning on
putting it in the wife's car with a dummy load on HF because my HF antenna
is a mag mount and she don't want it left on the car.

I'm not a republican or a democrat, I'm an American and I'm proud to be one.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!