From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:45:19 -0500
They do for the most part around here but when it's a band I don't get all
that in to anymore, and I never had a problem until the last year or year
and a half, it gets to me when it starts up all of a sudden like that. I'd
never do that and most wouldn't but there are a very few out there that do
ruin it for others.