From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:22:29 -0800
Phil,

Why not convert it yourself?

Try PDF to TXT
http://EmpowermentZone.com/p2tsetup.exe

After you download that file, you will need to execute it to install the
software.  Be sure to read the documentation that is offered when the
installation completes.

Be advised that no conversion process will convert perfectly any original
data that appears in tabular form or as pictures or diagrams.  The tabular
data will be converted but will be somewhat scrambled.  Good luck!

hth

Bob   KD8IXD