From:
Megan McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 06:24:37 -0400
Shaun, thanks so much for the thought.  If there's ever anything I can do to
help, I would be more than happy to do what I can.

Also, I'm glad to hear that I can feel free to ask questions about amateur
radio.  Since I am new to the hobby, I find that there is a lot that I still
have to learn!  And I thought that I could quit studying after passing the
exam - hi hi.